Look what you get for only US$250 or US$200 per day.*
- Meet and greet at Paro, currently Bhutan’s only international airport
- A free gift of a cap or scarf upon arrival
- Free airport transfers
- A free Bhutan government Visa
- A free detailed topographical map of Bhutan
- All accommodation and porterage in three star hotels throughout Bhutan (4 & 5 star hotels may be available at an additional cost)
- All meals daily (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Refreshments daily (bottled mountain spring water and juice)
- A licensed bilingual or multilingual guide to accompany you on all treks and tours
- All travel by private car, 4wd or bus as appropriate
- Free locally brewed wine, beer or soft drinks at your hotels
- All camping equipment (other than personal clothing) on all walking and trekking tours
- All internal taxes and charges
- A sustainable tourism Royalty of US$65 per person per day. This Royalty goes towards free education, free healthcare and poverty alleviation, along with the building of infrastructure.
* The Royal Government of Bhutan sets minimum selling prices for tour packages to Bhutan. These must be paid in US dollars prior to arrival in Bhutan. The minimum daily package for tourists travelling in a group of three persons or more is as follows:
- US$200 per person per night for the months of January, February, June, July, August and December.
- US$250 per person per night for the months of March, April, May, September, October and November.
Travel to Bhutan and tour the beautiful mountain kingdom
Travelling throughout Bhutan is a magical experience and bhutan-explorer.com can make this dream come true for you.
Our Bhutan holidays and tours make exploring the country easy and rewarding
We have been helping with travel arrangements for this unique region for many years. This gives us an in-depth understanding of how to make it enjoyable for visitors to see everything Bhutan has to offer. Navigating the local customs and rules can be tricky for the uninitiated, but our tour company provides all you need to make it a trip to remember.
Get in touch and find out how travelling to Bhutan is within your reach
For more information about what we can do for you, please contact us today. Call us on +61 8 9383 2740 and we will be happy to discuss your plans and the right tour plan for you. Alternatively, leave your details in our contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
Special Festival Tours
- 7 days Punakha Drupchen Festival Feb 2016from US$1200
- 13 day Special Paro Festival tour with lots of day walks Mar 2016from US$3720
- 8 days Paro Tschechu Festival Mar 2016from US$1750
- 8 days Thimphu Tschechu Festival Oct 2016from US$1790
- 12 days Jomolhari Mountain Festival Oct 2016from US$3590
- 13 days Trashigang Tschechu Festival Nov 2016from US$3040
- 10 days Jambay Lakhang Festival Nov 2016from US$2290
- 6 days Dochula Druk Wangyal Festival Dec 2016from US$1000
- 14 days Druk Path Trekfrom US$2910
- 14 days Jomolhari Trekfrom US$4180
- 12 days Jomolhari Loop Trekfrom US$3500
- 17 days Jomolhari Laya Gasa Trekfrom US$5400
- 30 days Snowman Trek 1from US$10800
- 31 days snowman Trek 2from US$11000
- 16 days Merak Sakteng Eco Trekfrom US$4640
- 12 days Dagala Thousand Lakes Trekfrom US$3355
- 10 days Gangtey Nature Trekfrom US$2640
- 14 days Ancient Salt Route Trekfrom US$3910
- 12 days Bumthang Owl Trekfrom US$3250
- 12 days Bumthang Cultural Trekfrom US$3250
- 17 days Ura Bulli Nature TrekCost on request
- 9 days Punakha Winter Trekfrom US$2390
- 18 days Duer Hot springs Trekfrom US$5265